CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

So THAT'S where I left that JFK assassination film!

Well, Dallas and JFK have been in the news again lately. Seems a 75 year old man who was on the parade route where JFK was shot in '64 and who just happened to be filming the parade only recently remembered that he had this film. I have to think that had it been me this would have been "top of mind" as consultants are so fond of saying, but maybe that's just me. Granted he was filming a couple of blocks away from "the event" but still, what would Jack McCoy say???

I was in Dallas about a year ago, went to Deeley plaza to see where JFK got capped – it's marked by an "X" on the roadway. I thought this was kind of funny. Seriously though, and I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, when you look at the "X" on the road and then look BACK and UP at the 6th floor window of the Texas Book Depository from which Oswald fired you really have to think "ehhhhh, I dunno…"

Nice city though…

0 comments: