CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh look, a duck…

I’m at an age where I don’t care if people see me laughing to myself in public. Fact is I work in Toronto where laughing to one’s self in public is de rigueur for many inhabitants, but I digress.

Occasionally I’ll find myself walking down the street or waiting for the subway or whatever and suddenly from somewhere in the slimy folds of my brain creeps up a joke I’ve heard or a funny line from a movie. For example, on Thursday evening while the GO Train was pulling into Union Station I suddenly remembered 2 lines from “This Is Spinal Tap”…

“In this magazine the reviewer wrote ‘Shark sandwich? This album should be called “shit sandwich’…”

“Your 2nd album was called ‘Intravenus De-milo’…”

Yes, I am easily amused, thank you.

0 comments: