CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 sayings

I wish I could take credit for these, but two of my favourite sayings came from other folks;

"If the meek shall inherit the earth, how hard's it gonna be to get it back from them?" (from my close personal friend Hellbitch Diddley)

"I'm a Frisbeean – I believe that when you die your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it back down again"

The latter is from my close personal friend Kevin Konkle who is a tri-athlete and about 3 years back uttered a phrase that you will NEVER EVER hear coming from my lips. Following his completion of the Iron Man triathlon in Lake Placid I asked how he made out. He answered "well, the first 8 hours were OK, but the last 4 were pretty rough".

I have to lie down now.

0 comments: