CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I heart Jetblue

My love affair with Jetblue continues. Recently I was returning from New York just following the London and Glasgow terrorist attacks. I mention this only because it meant getting to JFK airport in lots of time to go through security, which actually didn’t take that long. With about 90 minutes to kill I discovered that Jetblue, which totally occupies terminal 6 at JFK, had set up the whole place for FREE Wi-Fi !!! (most airports charge for this). Not only that, there was a large seating area equipped with electrical outlets for those of us with limited battery power. I love you Jetblue, I want to bear your children.

Btw I’ve discovered the best place to sit on a plane, although it’s not for everyone – the back. True, the seats don’t recline fully, but the odds of having no one around you are pretty good because most people don’t like sitting at the back. So when that big ‘ol aluminum bird soars high above the clouds, I can stretch out, put stuff in the seats beside me, and go to the washroom without contorting myself to get past other passengers.

And besides, when the plane nosedives into the side of a mountain, I’ll die last.

0 comments: