CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I can do it, they can help


I’ve developed an altogether unhealthy relationship with Home Depot – co-dependent would best describe it.

Sometimes I just wander up and down those double-wide aisles marveling at all that humankind has created in order to make our homes and our lives infinitely beautiful. Other times, like today, I buy stuff. Today I bought more pressure treated wood for some deck repairs I’m doing, and a Dewalt compound miter saw that came with a bonus 18 volt cordless drill – and it was all 20% off.

The whole shootin’ match came to $400, but I gladly, nay excitedly handed over my debit card, punched in those numbers, and headed home, secure in the knowledge that, like a lifelong companion, Home Depot will always be there to help me fulfill my homiest handiest manliest potential.

0 comments: