CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hot Fuzz...and not so hot...


“Hot Fuzz” is EASILY the funniest movie I’ve seen in the better part of a year. DAMN it was funny. Clever, clever writing, great comic acting and direction, and that all-important quality that can make or break a comedy – impeccable timing.

“Black Snake Moan” on the other hand is the biggest mess of a movie I’ve seen in the better part of a year. This train wreck had no idea where it was going, and took most of 2 hours to not get there. Yeeeeesh.

1 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

I saw Hot Fuzz last weekend and LOVED it!! The 2 detective guys w/ 'staches, killed me. There is one shot..where they are looking at the main dood suspiciously and lean their heads out of frame, then back in.
Do you know the part I mean? I kept rewinding it!

"You have a (beer) moustache".
"I knoooooooow"