CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Angels and demons and paintings, oh my...


I’ve started reading Dan Brown’s “Angels and Demons”, the predecessor to “The DaVinci Code”, which I finished reading a couple of weeks back (I know, I know – I’ve also yet to see Star Wars so shut up…)

So far “Angels and Demons” is SO strikingly similar to “The DaVinci Code” that it’s a bit shameful. Dan Brown has written the same book twice, the difference being that the one about the Holy Grail sold a lot more than the one about the Illuminati. Perhaps if Monty Python regroups and does a film and a musical about the Illuminati, Dan Brown’s “Angels and Demons” will also hit the bestseller list. Personally I’d pay to see a musical about the Illuminati, although I suppose Mozart pretty much covered that one with “The Magic Flute”.

Bastard, I, like, hate you Mozart.

0 comments: