CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Silly Love Songs

One of the most infamous lines in pop lyricism is Dan Hill’s “Sometimes when we touch/the honesty’s too much”

An invitation to derision, to be sure.

In answer to this, and for no reason other than I’m bored, here is my homage (as the kids say) to this putrid piece of pathetic pseudo-poignancy…

Sometimes when I fart/I like to call it art

Sometimes when I walk/it’s just around the block

Sometimes when I drive/I drink a “Five Alive”

Sometimes when I eat/there’s nothing on my feet

Sometimes when I sleep/my dreams are very deep

Sometimes when I swim/I should be at the gym

Sometimes when I work/it’s fun to be a jerk

And I have to close my eyyyyyyes, and hide.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.